over 1 year ago
Multi-Site Maintenance Manager
- Multi-Site Engineering Manager jobs, Maintenance Manager jobs role
- £65,000 + £5,000 car + 10% bonus
- Multi-site engineering manager or operations manager or maintenance manager – you will need to have managed large maintenance budgets within manufacturing, engineering, logistics, automation
- Multi-national 3000 + headcount business
- As Multi-site engineering manager or operations manager or maintenance manager you will manage maintenance budgets, manage site based maintenance managers, drive CI and commercially manage accounts / budgets / customers
Multi-Site Engineering Manager jobs, Maintenance Manager jobs role. The company is a multi-national business with 3000 + worldwide staff. You will manage multiple sites – we are flexible with you location – you could be seeking Maintenance manager jobs or engineering managers jobs in the West Midlands or East Midlands to include Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton, Stoke.
As Multi-Site Engineering Manager jobs, Maintenance Manager you will need to A) have experience in fast paced manufacturing, food, logistics, automation types of sectors B) have managed large maintenance budgets C) have a strong interest in engaging with a customer and looking at commercial aspects as well as maintenance / continuous improvement etc.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a profitable multi-national BUT retains an agile SME mentality
- The company provides market leading automation technology to high speed logistics and supply chain applications.
- They are an award winning business that has experienced excellent sustainable growth and this trend is set to continue.
- £65,000 + £5,000 car + 10% bonus. 25 days holiday. Healthcare. 6% pension
This Multi-Site Engineering Manager Maintenance Manager jobs role has some work from home flexibility. Candidates could be located in West Midlands or East Midlands to include Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton, Stoke
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.