Commensurate with Experience
about 2 months ago
Multibody Simulation Engineer
- Multibody Simulation Engineer jobs, Contract Automotive jobs, Vehicle Dynamics Engineer jobs.
- Dynamic, agile business working at the forefront of automotive and vehicle engineering R&D - electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles, partnering with tech startup companies.
- Role would suit an Automotive Engineer / Simulation Engineer / Vehicle Dynamics Engineer with specific experience of using MSC Adams to support component and vehicle design and development.
- Contract role, Inside IR35, 6 months contract duration initially, remote working available 3 days per week.
This Multi Body Simulation Engineer job will suit:
- Previous experience working as a Multibody Simulation Engineer, or within an automotive engineering / vehicle dynamics position with a high multibody simulation engineering content.
- Good experience of using MSC Adams software.
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics.
- You are likely to have gained your experience within an automotive / vehicle technical consulting, vehicle manufacturer or 1st tier supplier organisation.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This Multi Body Simulation Engineer job will involve:
- Undertake modelling and analysis activities using MSC Adams Car software to support component and vehicle design and development.
- Build and analyse MSC Adams Car vehicle, subsystem and test rig models.
- Undertake and report the assessment of vehicle dynamics, NVH and durability attributes.
- Generate load data to support FE and fatigue analysis in vehicle design and development programmes.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.