£19,500 to £20,000
2 months ago
- Varied administration position working closely with production.
- No prior MRP experience is required, but it would be an advantage.
This position is a focal point between the MRP function and the production process. As MRP Administrator, you will have good organizational skills and take a logical approach to tasks. The MRP Administrator will be responsible for creating and amending documentation. This is a days based position within an established engineering business.
Salary & Package: £19,500 to £20,000 as a guide. 5% pension. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish!
This MRP Administrator job will suit:
- An experienced Administrator or Production Assistant who has ideally worked with MRP systems in some capacity (although not essential for the right person).
- Worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Good Communication Skills, Computer and Data Literate, Basic Mathematics combined with Analytical & Logical approach.
The MRP Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop and progress internally.
- Competitive salary and wider benefits package.
- Clean, modern working facility and friendly culture.
The MRP Administrator job will involve:
- Supporting Manufacturing Order Paperwork such as creating Manufacturing Orders, splitting batch work or amending BOM’s.
- Assist with accurate stocking and traceability of all products.
- Manage the MRP report for raw materials.
- Support in the production store area when required.
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.