£25,000 to £40,000
KL / 190605-150959-EP
over 1 year ago
Motorsport Technical Support Engineer, Leamington Spa
Highly varied, customer facing technical support position – supporting customers over the telephone, at customer sites or at motorsport race events. The company design, develop and manufacture advanced technology used within the motorsport, electric and autonomous vehicle industry sectors.
Are you an Engineer / Technician with knowledge and experience of automotive / vehicle / motorsport systems with a passion for delivering excellent customer support / technical support?
This Motorsport Technical Support Engineer job will suit:
- An Engineer / Technician with experience of automotive / motorsport / vehicle systems.
- Experience of automotive / vehicle systems is preferred e.g. exposure to any of the following areas would be beneficial - engines; gears; transmissions; braking systems; calibration; CAN networks; control systems.
- Someone looking for a highly varied, customer facing position. You will provide technical support to motorsport engineering customers over the telephone, at customer sites and at race events on set up.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (NVQ/HNC/HND/Degree) in an engineering, motorsport, motor vehicle or automotive discipline.
The Motorsport Technical Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Specialist, small but growing engineering business that develops and supplies electronic and mechatronic systems for motorsport, electric and autonomous vehicles.
- The company is part of much larger group of organisations predominately working within the automotive and motorsport industry sectors.
- Salary & Package: £30,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience, company pension contribution and 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
The Motorsport Technical Support Engineer job will involve:
- Assist customers in the selection of the best products for their particular needs and providing technical/engineering advice over the telephone, at customer sites or at race events on set up.
- Provide a voice of the customer to the development team to help improve products and influence the product development process.
- Travel to customer sites to set up a range of systems – travel will mainly be around the UK along with occasional travel to the US.
KL / 190605-150959-EP
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.