12 months ago
Motorcycle Service Technician, Solihull
- Motorcycle Service Technician jobs, Motorcycle Mechanic jobs.
- Motorcycle Service Technician role within a motorcycle manufacturer that has an iconic brand recognised globally NOT a dealership.
- Role would suit a Motorcycle Technician or Motorcycle Mechanic with experience of servicing and repairing motorcycles.
- You will be joining a business that is undertaking a significant investment program to innovate and grow their range of motorcycles.
- £25K - £30K salary range, NO shifts, 5% company pension, 25 days holiday plus all public holidays and further benefits.
This Motorcycle Service Technician job will suit:
- An experience Motorcycle Service Technician or Motorcycle Mechanic. The role could also suit a Vehicle Technician that is passionate about bikes and services, repairs and/or builds motorcycles in their spare time.
- Diagnostic knowledge on a range of different motorcycles would be advantageous.
- A full UK A (Motorcycle) licence is essential, as you will be required to test ride bikes that are in the workshop for service or repair.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a motorcycles, motor vehicle or similar discipline or have an equivalent level of experience.
This Motorcycle Service Technician job will have the following responsibilities:
- Test and diagnose vehicle faults, interpreting repair order instructions and technical information.
- Deliver pre delivery inspection on a range of motorcycles to an excellent standard.
- Carry out all servicing and repairs to manufacturer standards.
- Accurately report vehicle faults and work carried out for ease of reference by the service team.
- Work with the Aftersales Manager ensuring correct warranty procedures in line with defined company procedures.
This Motorcycle Service Technician job is commutable from Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coleshill, Tamworth, Redditch, Warwick.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.