Flexible hourly rate + OT
4 months ago
MOT Tester / Mechanic
- Opportunity for a Mechanic who wants to develop and become an MOT Tester.
- The company believes in the development of their staff.
We are recruiting for a car mechanic who either has prior MOT testing experience, or would be open to learning these skills and developing further. The company are established and go through good levels of growth. The vehicles and projects they work on are highly varied so you will broaden your experience further. The position is on a day shift basis working 8am – 6pm and occasional Saturday morning cover. Scope to earn a good amount with the overtime available within this role.
Salary & Package: Flexible depending on experience. Rate will be less for a trainee option where investment is needed in order to become a qualified MOT Tester. Likewise higher if you are already qualified.
This MOT Tester job will suit:
- A time served Mechanic who either has experience of, or wants to develop further and learn, MOT Testing.
- Come from an apprenticeship background.
- Someone who is open to working on a range of vehicles and has flexibility to support the business.
The Mechanic job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing family business with a team of friendly staff and culture that wants to develop further.
- Opportunities to earn a good salary with the hours / overtime on offer.
- The company is willing to invest in wider skills / qualifications to ensure you can work to the best of your ability.
The MOT Tester job will involve:
- Repairing a range of cars and smaller vehicles.
- MOT testing cars.
- Working alongside the team to help ensure work load is managed.
- Talking to customers and ensure a high level of service for future repeat work.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Ashby, Castle Donington, Nuneaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.