KL / 190607-142022-EP
3 months ago
Mobile Vehicle Technician
Automotive product development business. Modern, state of the art manufacturing facility. Fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Technician or Automotive Technician who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company vehicle, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Vehicle Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Automotive Technician or similar Engineering Technician with experience of working within a vehicle maintenance, repair or engineering environment.
- A Vehicle Technician with a broad knowledge and experience of vehicle systems e.g. electrical, air and fuel systems, emission standards etc…
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (apprenticeship, C&G, NVQ) in a motor vehicle or engineering discipline.
The Vehicle Technician jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Technician, Mechanic or Automotive Technician who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, company vehicle, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Vehicle Technician job will involve:
- Fitting and/or servicing of products on vehicles (products interface with vehicle electrical, air and fuel systems).
- Diagnose vehicle faults when necessary.
- Work closely with teams of Engineers involved in the design, development, testing and fitting of automotive powertrain products.
- Provide feedback to Engineers on products / development projects.
- Role will involve frequent UK travel including overnight stays – company vehicle provided.
KL / 190607-142022-EP
This Vehicle Technician job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.