£13.00 per hour + OT + Bonuses + Van + Fuel Card
17 days ago
Mobile HGV Technician – Milton Keynes Area
- A mobile opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician who wants to work independently.
- Dayshift based opportunity with overtime paid at 1.5x basic hourly rate.
Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance of HGV’s and Trailers on customer site. You will work independently and travel within the area to help respond to breakdowns and routine maintenance. No over night stays or far travel. You will be provided with a Van and Fuel Card so no costs are incurred. Own hand tools are required but main tools are provided.
Salary & Package: £13.00 per hour basic. Overtime is paid at 1.5x basic rate. Standard dayshift – Monday to Friday. Flexibility to help cover the occasional Saturday morning would be ideal. The company does offer an on call bonus too - £50 for participation, plus £20 per call out and overtime paid. This is not enforced but there should you wish to partake.
This Mobile HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced HGV Technician or HGV Mechanic who enjoys working independently and onsite.
- HGV Licence would be ideal but not essential.
- Must be able to drive to customer sites.
The Mobile HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent opportunity to work across a range of environments on different vehicles – stacks of variety.
- Freedom to work independently
- £13.00 per hour basic plus bonuses and earn significant overtime.
The Mobile HGV Technician job will involve:
- Carrying out maintenance and inspections of HGV’s and Trailers.
- Fault finding and system diagnostics.
- Travelling to customer sites and ensuring a high standard of service.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.