£55,000 to £65,000
about 2 months ago
Mobile HGV Technician, London
- Mobile HGV Vehicle Technician jobs, HGV Technician jobs, HGV Mechanic jobs.
- HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role focused on the repair, service and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions / engine products to meet London Emission Zone standards.
- You will be joining a professional automotive product development and manufacturing business.
- Role would suit a HGV Technician or HGV Mechanic or PSV Technician or Vehicle Technician with a HGV or PSV or agricultural vehicle background.
- Home based role covering the London rea (predominately inside of the M25).
- £24.18 per hour + overtime (roughly £60,000 + overall earnings per annum) + company vehicle + fuel card + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday and all bank holidays.
This HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic role is focused on the repair, service and installation of automotive exhaust / emissions systems for HGV and PSV vehicles. You will be home based and will undertake daily installation and service visits to companies in the London area to ensure their vehicles are London Emission Zone compliant.
This Mobile HGV Technician job will suit:
- A Vehicle Technician with previous experience in the repair and maintenance of HGV, PSV or agricultural vehicles.
- A HGV Technician or PSV Technician or Vehicle Technician that is located in the London area to easily travel to multiple customer sites predominately inside the M25.
- If you hold a relevant qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC / Apprenticeship) in a light or heavy vehicle repair and maintenance.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- The role will be customer facing so you have the personal qualities to work effectively with customers.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.