£15,00 to £17.00 per hour
10 months ago
Mobile HGV Technician – Rugby Area
- A mobile opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician who wants to work independently.
- Dayshift based opportunity.
Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance of HGV’s. You will work independently and travel within the area to help respond to breakdowns and routine maintenance. No overnight stays or far travel. You will be provided with a Van and Fuel Card so no costs are incurred.
Salary & Package: £17 per hour. Standard dayshift – Monday to Friday. 45 hour week. Overtime is limited on top of this / optional. You won’t be expected to work significant hours on top of the basic hours. No weekend work required.
This Mobile HGV Technician job will suit:
- An experienced HGV Technician or HGV Mechanic who enjoys working independently.
- HGV Licence would be ideal but not essential.
- Must be able to drive to customer sites.
The Mobile HGV Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent opportunity to work across a range of environments on different vehicles – stacks of variety.
- Freedom to work independently
- £17.00 per hour basic.
The Mobile HGV Technician job will involve:
- Carrying out maintenance and inspections of HGV’s and Trailers.
- Fault finding and system diagnostics.
- Travelling to customer sites and ensuring a high standard of service.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.