Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Microbiologist jobs role, working with a high growth engineering SME that are genuinely passionate about developing their employees. This business has a fantastic culture, focused on being a collaborative working environment where everyone mucks together.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme
This Microbiologist job will suit:
- A recent graduate in a Microbiology, Biological Science or similar discipline.
- Experience of bacterial testing, including Minimum Inhibitor Concertation and Sterility testing.
- Someone familiar with working in a busy laboratory / test environment.
- Awareness of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), in a lab or pharmaceutical environment would be beneficial.
- Not afraid to get stuck in, this will be a very hands-on role at the sort of company where everyone gets involved. You will be required to ‘wear a number of hats’.
The Microbiologist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- High growth and busy work environment, with lots of opportunity to work on a variety of different projects – no two days will be the same here!
- This is a collaborative working environment, where further training and development of staff is highly encouraged.
- Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme.
The Microbiologist job will involve:
- Sterility testing, Microbial Limit Testing, LAL Testing, Microbial identification, Method and product validation.
- Developing internal processes and procedures for testing – we’re looking for someone who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- You may also be responsible for training more junior Microbiologists (depending on level of experience).
This Microbiologist position is commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Tunstall, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stafford, Cheadle, Derby, Crewe and the surrounding areas.
To apply contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Ltd
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.