over 1 year ago
Metrology Inspector LE67 Ibstock Leicestershire
- Excellent opportunity for a proven Inspector with advanced experience of metrology.
- The position will see you work with OGP Smart Scope measurement equipment.
Fantastic job opportunity for a proven Metrology Inspector or Quality Inspector to work within an advanced precision engineering environment who are continually investing in new equipment. As Metrology Inspector, you will primarily be working with an OGP measurement machine to inspect components to extremely tight tolerances. The measurement machine uses Zone 3 software so any prior experience would be advantage.
Salary & Package: Flexible rate for the right person. Dayshift position. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
This Metrology Inspector job will suit:
- An experienced Metrology Inspector or Quality Inspector with advanced knowledge of inspection techniques.
- Specific experience of using OGP based equipment is required as we need someone who can hit the ground running.
- Specific aerospace component inspection experience would be ideal.
The Metrology Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing precision engineering business that supplies components into the aerospace sector.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art inspection machines and develop existing metrology experience.
- Flexible package for the right individual with excellent benefits.
The Metrology Inspector job will involve:
- Setting and operating the OGP Smart Scope measurement machine to inspect precision components.
- Working with Zone 3 software to improve programs.
- Supporting the wider metrology team to ensure projects are delivered on time.
This job is commutable from Ibstock, Coalville, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.