£50,000 + car + pension
5 months ago
by agreement / asap
Metallurgy Corrosion Technical Manager – Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, West Midlands
Qualified Metallurgist / Engineer / Material Scientist. Visit and provide advice to companies (UK & Eire) on metal treatment and corrosion. Influence regulatory bodies related to HSE, chemical, ISO, CEN and BSI standards. Attend and contribute to trade body committee meetings. Interpret industry codes and legislation surrounding metal treatment.
Salary Guideline: £50,000 + car + pension
Is this job for me?
- Do you enjoy using your knowledge and personality to develop relationships with metal users, users and governing bodies, to influence and provide advice on metal treatment processes?
- Are you an outgoing person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you enjoy travelling to and visiting peer-level customers? (UK & Eire, plus some travel to Europe and RoW. All travel subject to travel guidelines at the time).
- Are you a qualified engineer / metallurgist / materials scientist or NDT / Corrosion specialist looking for a varied and challenging career opportunity?
- This is not a sales role. This role is a mix of technical advice, building relationships and exchanging information to have a proactive influence on the issues that are important to the industry.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a small, professional team of technical experts with recognised authority in their field.
- Our client is a specialist technical authority bringing together metal treatment companies, relevant governing bodies’, and new potential users with an aim of educating, providing technical advice, influencing and interpreting regulations.(There is plenty of expertise within the team, you don’t always need to be the biggest brain in the room).
·Attractive salary. As a guideline: £50,000 + car + benefits.
Contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment