£35000 - £38000
16 days ago
Medical Sales Executive, Cambridge / South East
- Autonomous / Home based medical sales / field sales role to look after a customer base in the South East of the UK. Selling into the NHS as well as other medical fields (Laboratory).
- Market leading reputation in terms of quality of their products and their service, you will be responsible for selling a range of medical instruments, machinery & consumables.
- You will ideally be based in the South East and able to be self sufficient in managing your own customer visits.
- Ideally a qualification or some sort of technical knowledge in Biochemistry, Bioscience or a related field.
Package / Salary: We suspect roughly in the region of £35,000 - £38,000 plus ability to earn a sizeable bonus on top of this + Car allowance + Wider company benefits.
This Medical Sales job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales professional, someone that is accustomed to working in an autonomous role.
- Any exposure selling into the medical sector, preferably the NHS – knowing how to approach sales through bids / tenders will be a massive advantage.
- Happy with travel across a specified territory, this will be well structured and manageable.
The Medical Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Part of a successful and recognised global group, but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Medical Sales job will involve:
- Selling into a healthcare and medical customer base across a region in the South East of England.
- You will ideally need a good commercial & sales background to be able to build rapport with your client base, but also some technical knowledge with biochemistry, bioscience or have sold medical instrumentation / capital machinery.
- Above all else you will need the right attitude and willingness to learn, this will be well suited for someone looking to build and grow their career within the medical sales field.
This Medical Sales job will be home based and is commutable from Cambridge, Bedford. Northampton, Bury St Edmunds, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Luton, Chelmsford, Colchester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”