£55,000 - £65,000
about 1 year ago
Medical Device Development Manager. Oxford
- Project Manager, Development Manager able to lead technical projects for a Medical Device business.
- Based within a niche sector you ideally will have experience within medical device product development specifically implantable devices/ invasive devices that are used within Cardiology.
- Working for a highly innovative start up medical device business, we want someone who is used to working within a smaller team who is able to wear a number of different hats.
- Playing the pivotal role in new breakthrough technology, this person will be responsible for leading a small technical team, this will be highly suited to someone who aspires to become a senior leadership figure within a business.
This Medical Device Development Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Project Manager, Development Manager within the Medical Device sector.
- You will require excellent Technical knowledge, ideally around implantable / invasive devices, used for cardiac procedures and to prevent hypertension. You will be taking the lead within the technical team so will need to be able to resolve issues.
- Leadership skills, you will be responsible for managing a small team of Scientist & Engineers, whilst also taking the lead on project management. Progression within this role long term is to become one of the most senior technical leaders within the company.
- A degree in Engineering. Materials science, Life science or a related field.
The Medical Device Development Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for an expanding Medical Device business with a highly interesting and innovative product which will provide break through technology used to improve & save lives.
- A smaller sized organization with a global reach, you will get involved in a variety of different commercial & technical areas within the company.
- An excellent opportunity for a leader looking to take their career to next level and develop into a senior / leadership role.
- Excellent culture and team environment, you will be able to see the positive impacts of your work which will be well recognized & rewarded.
The Medical Device Project Manager job will involve:
- Leading technical projects developing medical devices through global regulatory submissions and product launch.
- Managing a small multidiscipline team of technical professionals.
- Responsible for quality & compliance of product development.
- Generating project budget, liaising with customers during the process, internal stakeholders and maintaining high levels of commercial standards.
This job will be UK based, we can be flexible on location but ideally you could be based in Oxford, Bicester, Aylesbury, Abingdon, High Wycombe, Reading, Swindon and the surrounding areas..
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.