£25,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
- Customer Service, Customer Advisor role for an award winning business that manufactures ground-breaking Medical Devices.
- This role will require a Nurse / Medical professional, or a candidate with knowledge of clinical practices.
- A rapidly expanding organisation, a lot of career development opportunities with an exciting and innovative business, providing clinical R&D into the healthcare industry – Your role will genuinely make a difference and have a positive impact on people’s lives!
The Medical Customer Service job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A UK based manufacturing business with multiple sites going through a period of real growth. In the process of opening up a new site and establishing a dedicated customer service team.
- Excellent progression and long term opportunities, specialising in one area initialing there will be opportunity to expand into our areas as research advances.
- Starting salary dependent on experience (£25,000 - £30,000) + Wider benefits.
- Three different working patterns that can be considered; Monday to Friday 10am-6pm / Monday to Thursday 5pm-9pm / Saturday & Sunday 12pm-4pm.
This Medical Customer Service job will suit:
- This will require a qualified Nurse, Medical professional or somebody who has worked in a nursing environment
- Any experience working within a customer service, customer support, helpline type of environment.
- You will need excellent communication skills and have an empathetic style – this will be a consultative type of role.
This job is commutable from Lymington, Bournemouth, Southampton, Christchurch and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.