£24,000 - £28,000
3 months ago
Are you a Mechanical Technician / Electromechanical Technician seeking Technician / Mechanical Assembly jobs in Nuneaton, Coventry, engineering jobs in Leicester?
Salary Guideline: £24K - £28K commensurate with experience plus bonus, excellent pension contribution, company bonus, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
This Mechanical Technician job will suit:
- We are looking for a Mechanical Technician / Assembly Technician with a good mechanical fitting background.
- Experience of working with precision equipment is preferred e.g. instruments, test equipment, instrumentation.
- Any previous experience of the build of precision equipment, installing measurement instrumentation to support engineering tests would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (e.g. NVQ, C&G, ONC, HNC) in a mechanical engineering or electromechanical discipline.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- Salary & Package: £24K - £28K commensurate with experience. The wider package will include a bonus, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, sick pay and other benefits.
The Mechanical Technician job will involve:
- To prepare, certify and install specialist test equipment / instrumentation for use within automotive / vehicle engineering safety tests.
- To prepare and calibrate specialist test equipment / instrumentation for use within automotive / vehicle engineering safety tests.
- Installation of specialist test equipment / instrumentation in vehicles prior to test and removal post-test.
This Mechanical Technician job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd