Salary TBC approx. Guide only
about 1 year ago
- Mechanical technician / Assembly Technician jobs role Loughborough
- Brazing, mechanical assembly but also wiring and assembling small to medium sized electro mechanical kit / equipment
- Days: Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:00 approx.
- Fantastic job security and stability – unaffected by Covid. Growing / investing company
Are you an assembly engineer, assembly technician, multi skilled fitter or mechanical technician who is seeking assembly jobs in the Loughborough region? Salary TBC but £23,000 - £26,000 very rough guide TBC
- Job created due to retirement
- This is light engineering (so it’s NOT big heavy kit / metal bashing – it’s small to medium sized equipment)
- It’s wiring, assembly of a piece of electro mechanical equipment
- Reading wiring diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Operating a range of hand / power tools for assembly.
- Brazing and silver soldering (this can be taught).
- Handling of refrigeration gases (taught over time)
- At Barrow upon Soar there is about 30 headcount, almost £3m turnover –so a small and friendly team.
- They are part of a big company who are doing very well on the London stock Exchange
- Note on culture and values : a friendly and engaging team. There are no egos and no politics. You will get the chance to join a friendly and growing business
- An Assembly engineer, assembly technician or mechanical technician who can also do some wiring
- You will ideally have experience of assembly of small to medium sized equipment
- Commutable to Loughborough
- Loyal – this is a really good company – they value loyalty so you are likely to have shown loyalty in your career to date
- Multi skilled or certainly able to understand engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- A reliable conscientious assembly technician / assembly engineer
This assembly technician jobs role is based near Loughborough commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Markfield, Thurmaston, Syston, Shepshed, Kegworth, Melton Mowbray
REF : ESAE