Sutton in Ashfield
£38,000 - £44,000 TBC approx guide only
19 days ago
Mechanical R&D Engineer
- Mechanical R&D engineer / Development engineer jobs role £38,000- £44,500 approx. guide TBC
- 250+ headcount multinational engineering and manufacturing business
- Mansfield / Sutton in Ashfield Development Engineer jobs role
Are you seeking R&D engineer jobs, development engineer jobs, test engineer jobs, R&D jobs in the Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Ilkeston, Chesterfield or Alfreton sort of regions? Are you a mechanical engineer with strong problem solving and DFMEA experience? Work for a 250+ headcount international business where as a Development Engineer you will design, develop and test new mechanically focused products.
You will ideally have experience as a mechanical engineer, process engineer, project engineer, test engineer or development engineer. You will have an interest in R&D. Alternatively you might be a design engineer who wants a wider test and development engineer jobs role (more focused on development, R&D etc)
This Mechanical R&D Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A mechanically focused engineer commutable to Mansfield / Sutton in Ashfield region
- Strong mechanical engineering background
- Some exposure to DFMEA / FMEA / problem solving or similar
- You will be seeking a really diverse role where there is some design, development, test, DFMEA, problem solving, linking to manufacturing. No two days will be the same
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to match these values
This mechanical R&D engineer jobs role is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Sutton in Ashfield, Ilkeston, Chesterfield or Alfreton and surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Reference – ESDE4