Commensurate with Experience
5 months ago
Mechanical Project Engineer, Gloucester
- Mechanical Project Engineer jobs role, Project Design Engineer jobs role.
- Project Engineer role with a business that design and manufacture innovative robotic and automation solutions for blue chip customers within the food and beverage manufacturing sectors.
- Join a stable and growing industry sector – major corporations are investing heavily in automation solutions to drive efficiencies within their business.
- Modern manufacturing and office facilities.
- Salary commensurate with experience + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus + flexibility on working hours.
Are you seeking Mechanical Project Engineer jobs or Project Design Engineer jobs in Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury sort of regions (Gloucestershire). Are you seeking Project Engineer jobs in Gloucester?
The Mechanical Project Engineer job will suit:
- You will have a mechanical engineering background and be able to take full responsibility for driving projects from the initial design stage through to manufacture / onsite installation and commissioning.
- Capability to effectively liaise and build relationships with customers – the company has a fantastic reputation within their markets which results in a high volume of repeat business.
- Previous 3D CAD design experience is preferred.
- Any experience of working within an automation, special purpose machinery or similar engineering environment would be advantageous.
- You will hold a relevant engineering qualification e.g. Apprenticeship, HNC, HND or Degree.
The Mechanical Project Engineer job will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for the customer from a project / technical / engineering perspective.
- Responsibility for the mechanical engineering aspects of automation engineering projects as well as working closely with electrical, controls, software and manufacturing colleagues.
- Responsibility for both the financial and timing performance of your projects.
- Customer and supplier site visits as required including supporting the commissioning process.
- Support the preparation of technical documentation e.g. CE and provide technical support to the design, sales and proposal teams.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global blue chip customer base.
- Design and manufacturing capability covers a wide range of products including robotic arm solutions, conveying and palletising systems, control and instrumentation panels and bespoke automation systems. .
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours.
This Mechanical Project Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.