over 2 years ago
Mechanical Project Engineer – OX12, Wantage, Oxford
Opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer with experience of delivering capex projects to join a multinational company developing and suppling advanced engineering products into industries worldwide. Our client is an employer of choice. Reporting to Engineering Manager, you will be a part of multi-disciplinary engineering team supporting ongoing investment into company’s machinery and facilities.
Salary & Package: £38,000 - £42,000, depending on experience.
This job will suit:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Manufacturing or similar Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within advanced manufacturing environment
- Experience using CAD 2D and 3D required
- Experience delivering Capital Expenditure Projects
- Experience with fluids, pumping systems desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills comfortable with working at all levels
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company is investing into updating facilities and machinery hence there will be number of Capex Projects to get involved in.
- Friendly, open and supportive company culture.
- Proactive company culture, with the infrastructure to develop people
- Diverse customer base, specialist manufacturing to advanced engineering sectors
- The company develops their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches
The job will involve:
- Reporting to Engineering Manager, you will be a part of multi-disciplinary engineering team supporting ongoing investment into company’s machinery and facilities.
- Support production and engineering in the improvement of operating efficiencies.
- To keep pace with the latest technology and introduce improvement in production areas.
- Undertake engineering projects associated with process improvement and Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Introduce good practice methods of operation to reduce start up wastage and improve quality in Production areas.
- Monitor equipment performance to promote continuous improvement.
- Use of CAD 2D & 3D with FEA to produce design and assembly drawings as required
This job is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Witney, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding Oxfordshire areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.