over 1 year ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer LE67 Ibstock Leicestershire
- Varied position within a rapidly growing aerospace manufacturer who has recently made significant investment into new machinery.
- Full time position across a dayshift pattern, 37 hours across 4 days.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join an established precision engineering business. The role will see you support the maintenance across a range of CNC Machine Tools (all well-known brands, e.g. Haas and Doosan). The company is continually investing in new machinery so you will work with modern equipment. Any previous experience of TPM would be an advantage for this role. There are two positions available within the business so this could suit someone who is multi skilled.
Salary & Package: Flexible and competitive salary range depending on your skills and level of experience. 4 day working week! Excellent wider benefits, such as profit share and 25 days holidays to name a few.
This Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who has worked with CNC Machinery.
- Flexible on whether you are mechanical or electrically biased. The company are looking to recruit a mechanical option, and an electrical option.
- Any prior knowledge of TPM or PPM would be an advantage.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing engineering business who is investing into new machinery. Chance to join a dynamic team as they go through positive change.
- Dayshift – working 4 days a week with a degree of flexibility. Shifts may be introduced in the future to cope with demand; however this is yet to be clarified as to when.
- Excellent benefits and salary range that is competitive.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Working within a maintenance team to help minimise machine tool downtime. Mechanical fitting duties.
- Engage in TPM and PPM activities.
- Supporting wider team mates and providing training when needed.
- Flexibility to potential cover an emergency on call system or possible future shift changes.
This job is commutable from Ibstock, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Coalville, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.