almost 2 years ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Process Plant. Award winning specialists with a diverse customer base. Design, implement, commission. Superb technical, R&D and QHES support. Sociable hours! We manufacture intermediates for the Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical and Speciality Chemical industries as well as many others and our team of chemists are experts in custom synthesis, contract manufacture and process optimisation.
c£30,000 basic, salary sacrifice and free life assurance. Excellent career development opportunities with internal and external training available. 4.30pm finish every day.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer or Maintenance Engineer with a degree and industrial experience in Mechanical Plant installation, maintenance and modification work?
This job will suit:
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with a degree plus industrial experience of Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Capable of managing plant modifications from start to finish, including Mechanical Project management and the production of Risk assessments/Standard operating procedures.
- The job requires a flexible attitude to deal with multiple complex jobs simultaneously to meet the required changes in operational priorities.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £30,000 basic salary plus benefits package.
- Hands-on team environment, with enthusiastic support from colleagues.
- Continuous training, to keep you up to date with the latest regulations.
- Open door management policy, where everyone pulls together
The job will involve:
- Part of the team involved in Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work.
- Part of the team involved in Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Minor mechanical project management.
- The production of Risk assessments, Standard Operating Procedures etc.
- Any other Mechanical Engineering dept. duties as/when required.
- Liaison at all levels inside the Company. Outside contacts typically include suppliers, contractors and agencies such as the HSE & insurance inspectors.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
This job is commutable from West Bromwich, Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhapton, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Coventry, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd