£25,000 to £28,000
4 months ago
- Mechanical Fitter position with some basic electrical work too.
- 12 months fixed contract
- Initially based in Greenford but will eventually transition over to Croydon – need to be able to commute to both locations.
Opportunity for an experienced Fitter who enjoys working on a range of products and parts. This is predominantly mechanically focused although some basic electrical skills would be an advantage. The company are in the process of moving workshops so flexibility between Greenford and Croydon will be needed.
Salary & Package: c£25,000 to £28,000 as a guide + bonus. Days based role, no shifts.
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Prior experience of mechanical assembly or mechanical fitting of components.
- Flexible to work between Greenford / Croydon.
- Any rotary equipment experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The Mechanical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £25k – £28k (dependant on experience)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
The Mechanical Fitter job will involve:
- Overhaul of cooler groups, transmissions, couplers and engine rafts based primarily in the workshop.
- Mechanical fitting, assembly, strip, survey and test
- Read drawings, identify components, assemble and/or repair mechanical equipment
- Flexibility of skills to carry out testing, basic wiring and mechanical fitting
This job is commutable from Greenford, Croydon, London, Twickenham, Mitcham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”