£26,000 - £28,000
ml / 180319-150503
almost 2 years ago
Mechanical Fitter – Quarry Equipment. LE67, Coalville, Leicestershire.
Mechanical Fitter for crushing equipment for the quarry industry. Fitting and installation work. Plenty of overtime. Good hourly rate dependent on experience. 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
This Mechanical Fitter role will suit:
- Mechanical fitting experience, ideally within the quarry industry on crushers / screeners / heavy plant equipment. You could have transferable skills and be from a plant, diggers, loaders, lorry mechanic type background
- Flexible approach – this role will include installation work where you will travel.
- Crushing equipment would be a bonus, but this isn’t essential.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Successful and growing business
- Strong customer base with a first-class customer service ethos
- 25 days holiday + employee benefits
The Mechanical Fitter role will involve:
- Fitting/Assembling Mechanical quarry / plant / crushing equipment.
- Installation work of finished products. Travel to customer sites.
- Other machine shop duties when needed.
- Understanding technical drawings
Reference: ml / 180319-150503
This Mechanical Fitter role is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Ashby-De-La-Zouch and surrounding areas
To apply, please contact Matt Langham on Tel: 01530 833 825 / 07706167509 or email: email@example.com
More jobs like this are advertised at europrojects.co.uk