8 months ago
- Mechanical Fitter, Mobile Fitter, working on Plant, Quarry, Quarrying, Mining, heavy equipment.
- A mix of working on site across the UK as well as at the workshop in Leicestershire.
- An SME business with a global reach, owned by a larger group – lots of stability and progression opportunities.
- You will be well compensated, £25,000 - £30,000 + OT, Bonus + Wider Company Benefits
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- An experienced fitter, mechanical fitter, mobile fitter with a background working with large capital plant machinery.
- Ideally within the quarry, mining or aggregate sectors.
- You will be travelling to sites based across the UK so you will need a full UK driving license.
The Mechanical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A well-established marketing leading business, who are known for the reliability and high quality performance of the bespoke machinery they manufacture.
- Plenty of training opportunity and future progression – going through a period of growth and looking to expand the skills they have in their engineering team.
- Excellent package, £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Wider company benefits.
- Carry out maintenance and attend breakdowns for machinery on customer sites across the UK.
- Assisting with assembly at the workshop in Leicestershire.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la zouch, Coalville, Measham, Tamworth, Loughborough, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Swadlincote and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.