23 days ago
Mechanical Fitter, Gloucester
- Mechanical Fitter jobs role / Fabricator jobs role.
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions.
- Established engineering / manufacturing business with a strong order book.
- Mechanical Fitter / Fabricator role with paid overtime immediately available.
- Salary + overtime + company pension + 25 days holiday + bonus.
Mechanical Fitter jobs / Fabricator jobs role within a company that design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a range of industry sectors.
As a Mechanical Fitter you will be building bespoke machinery from start to finish. This will include assembly and disassembly of special purpose machinery following detailed engineering drawings. Further opportunity to build and test prototypes and feedback to the design / development teams.
Are you seeking Mechanical Fitter jobs or Fabricator jobs in the Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury sort of regions (Gloucestershire)?
The Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Experienced Mechanical Fitters / Fabricators.
- Any experience of building machines or machinery or special purpose machinery or material handling systems or automated equipment or conveyors would be beneficial.
- You must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
Benefits and Company Overview:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke robotic and automation solutions for a global customer base.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus paid overtime. Wider benefits include company pension, 25 days holiday, bonus and flexibility on hours; 8am – 4pm or 7am – 3pm.
This Mechanical Fitter job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Thornbury.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.