Burton upon Trent
£26,500 + overtime
29 days ago
Mechanical Fitter. Burton upon Trent, Derbyshire.
Mechanical Fitter, off-highway, growing business. Be part of a specialist team of multi-skilled fitters.
Salary & Package: up to £26,500 + overtime + 4% pension + 25days (+8 bank holidays) annual leave + overtime + 37 hour week!
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Mechanical fitting experience ideally within the off-highway or rail industry
- Working to a wide range of tolerances
- Capable of reading engineering drawings
The Mechanical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £26,500 depending on experience
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 25 days holiday + all bank holidays
- 37 hour week – 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Thursday and 7:30am – 12:30pm on a Friday
- Supportive company culture – a family feel about the business, everyone supports each other
- Strong customer base
- Growing business. Job security.
The Mechanical Fitter job will involve:
- Mechanical fitting and building assemblies
- Working on products ranging from 2 tonne to 130 tonne
- Use a wide range of hand and power tools
- Capable of building hydraulic and pneumatic systems
This Mechanical Fitter job is commutable from Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Ashby-de-l-Zouch, Swadlincote, Uttoxeter, Lichfield & surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.