£35,0000: £29,000 + £4,000-6,000k for overtime/travel
26 days ago
by agreement / asap
Upto £35,000 pay + pension
Sheffield Meadowhall area
Mechanical Fitter Fabricator. Factory based assembly of mechanical equipment using Fitter, Welder skills and equipment:
- assembly of valves, pipes, pumps.
- metal cutting, burning, welding.
- basic machining lathes, milling and turning.
- fault finding and repair of operational equipment (pressure pipes, pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuums, pumps).
The role is mainly factory based, plus some travel to customer sites. This will include UK and overseas travel. The pay level is £29,000 base plus extra pay for the occasions when you travel. The travel adds approximately £6,000 to the pay. The overall pay level is roughly £35,000 depending how much travel there is.
When working at the factory this job is mainly factory based Monday to Thursday 6.30am-4.15pm. Occasionally the hours might change to shift work if there is a high demand for product. The role will also involve travelling
What is it like to work there?
- The company has a specialised product and customers worldwide.
- They are a design and manufacture business and are regularly innovating their products.
- The company is part of a global company, and the UK team is growing.
- Very friendly, professional and conscientious team, we high calibre senior leaders.
- This is a market leader within their industry and a highly reputable engineering business.
Suitable for candidates based in Sheffield, Rotherham, South Yorkshire that can also travel to customers in the UK and overseas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.