£25k - 28k
3 months ago
Opportunity for an experienced Fitter who enjoys working on a range of products and parts. This is predominantly mechanically focused although some basic electrical skills would be an advantage.
- Mechanical Fitter position with some basic electrical work too.
- Permanent contract
- Based in Croydon
Salary & Package: c£25,000 to £28,000 as a guide + bonus. Days based role, no shifts.
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Prior experience of mechanical assembly or mechanical fitting of components.
- Flexible to work around Croydon.
- Any rotary equipment experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The Mechanical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £25k – £28k (dependant on experience)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
The Mechanical Fitter job will involve:
- Overhaul of cooler groups, transmissions, couplers and engine rafts based primarily in the workshop.
- Mechanical fitting, assembly, strip, survey and test
- Read drawings, identify components, assemble and/or repair mechanical equipment
- Flexibility of skills to carry out testing, basic wiring and mechanical fitting
This job is commutable from Croydon, London, Mitcham, Bromley