£13 - £15 per hour + overtime + 25 days holiday
ml / 201112-100625B
5 months ago
Mechanical Fitter, Coalville. £13 - £15 per hour
Are you a Mechanical Fitter from a yellow goods / agricultural / quarry / off-highway industry?
Mechanical Fitter or Service Engineer for a company in the quarry industry. Service, maintenance and repairs to crushers and screening equipment.
Salary & Package: £13 - £15 per hour + 25 days holiday + overtime available
This Mechanical Fitter job will suit:
- Experience in yellow goods, quarry, off-highway, or agricultural industries
- Experience of fitting, servicing, maintaining, fault finding
- Someone who is happy with a mix of workshop and site work
- Someone who enjoys being hands-on and representing the company
The Mechanical Fitter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 25 days holiday + overtime + job security
- Successful and growing business
- Strong customer base within the quarry industry
The Mechanical Fitter job will involve:
- Service, maintenance and repairs on crushers and screens
- Assembly and build of new products
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough, Leicester, Leicestershire, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Swadlincote, Derbyshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 201112-100625