8 months ago
Process Plant Mechanical Fitter – Process Plant. c£24,500 per annum. Long established chemicals manufacturer looking to strengthen its day-shift team. Plenty of chance to get really involved in a wide variety of plant and equipment maintenance
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays)
- 4pm finish each day!
The job will involve:
- Pipework and Steel fabrication
- Gearbox, Bearings and Pump Refurbishment
- Boiler and Pressure Vessels work
- Mechanical fitting, plant repair and refurbishments
- Installations, inspections and pressure testing, plus plant integrity
- Report on equipment issues, either electronically or paper based
- Interpreting equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
This job will suit:
- Either formal engineering apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 plus C&G/BTEC qualifications
- Background in plant maintenance and fitting, preferably with knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and pumps/pipework, although this is not essential.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s, Abrasive wheels, Welding equipment and Confined Spaces.zzz
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd