about 1 month ago
- Varied engineering opportunity for a proven Mechanical Engineer.
- Chance to work on market leading products, getting involved with design through to performance analysis.
This is a Projects driven, Mechanical Engineering opportunity within a market leading manufacturer. As Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading design opportunities and identifying any potential issues across the product range. Using Solidworks, you will resolve design issues accordingly and validate performance.
Salary & Package: Upto £35,000 plus benefits. These include profit share schemes, a charity day allowance, and pension / healthcare schemes.
This Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Mechanical Engineer who has led projects.
- Understands how to use Solidworks CAD package.
- Capable of analyzing performance issues and identifying opportunities.
The Mechanical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, modern working environment that manufactures a range of diverse products.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package to boost.
- Opportunity to make an impact on product design and lead a range of projects accordingly.
The Mechanical Engineer job will involve:
- Using Solidworks CAD.
- Verifying design performance of products.
- Organising projects and preparing costs / resources potentially required.
- Document writing and report preparation of design proposals.
This job is commutable from Stokesley, Middlesborough, Darlington, Thirsk, Whitby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker