£30,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
Design Engineer, Northamptonshire
- Global business with operations in over 20 countries
- Challenging, problem-solving based role
- Chance to get involved across life cycle support of current and new products
- Salary range of circa. £35,000 per year + bonus + pension, and early finish on a Friday
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A talented Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to take the next step in their career
- You will need to be a minimum of HNC/HND/degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a similar engineering discipline
- Previous experience of SolidWorks preferred, but experience on other CAD packages is also acceptable
- A dynamic personality who is able to apply their design knowledge to a number of tasks within the R&D and Manufacturing teams
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Global process instrumentation and automation business, with production sites in the UK, USA, Sweden, Brazil and others
- Their products can be found across the Oil & Gas, Marine, Power, Pharmaceuticals and Water industries, among many others!
- Competitive salary, with performance related bonus, health insurance, free parking, 22 days holiday rising to a maximum of 26 and early finish on a Friday – alongside a host of workplace initiatives such Financial Wellbeing Clinics, free flu jabs, a sports and social club and flexible working for R&D team employees
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Evaluating and implementing design change requests
- Updating and correcting legacy drawings using SolidWorks
- Providing input to new product development
- Working closely with other departments to improve existing designs with respect to design for manufacture and assembly
This job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St. Neots and Rugby
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.