almost 2 years ago
Mechanical Engineer, Northamptonshire
- Global business with operations in over 20 countries
- Broad and engaging Mechanical Engineering role
- SolidWorks-based design, FEA analysis and structural integrity calculations
- Opportunity to become a product specialist in a cutting-edge field
- Salary range of £35,000 to £40,000 per year + bonus + pension, and early finish on a Friday
This Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
- A strong Mechanical Engineer who wants to work on cutting edge R&D
- You will need to be a minimum of degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a similar engineering discipline
- We are seeking someone with experience in both CAD and FEA analysis
- Any knowledge of process instrumentation or automation would be beneficial
The Mechanical Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Global process instrumentation and automation business, with production sites in the UK, USA, Sweden, Brazil and others
- Their products can be found across the Oil & Gas, Marine, Power, Pharmaceuticals and Water industries, among many others!
- Competitive salary, with performance related bonus, health insurance, free parking, 22 days holiday rising to a maximum of 26 and early finish on a Friday – alongside a host of workplace initiatives such Financial Wellbeing Clinics, free flu jabs, a sports and social club and flexible working for R&D team employees
The Mechanical Engineer job will involve:
- Mechanical design and development of process instrumentation using SolidWorks and FEA analysis through ANSYS
- Conducting structural integrity calculations
- Validation of simulation results
- Providing support to the entire R&D department where necessary
- Build towards becoming a product specialist within the business
This job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St. Neots and Rugby
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.