£30,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role. SolidWorks mechanical design and manufacturing projects for a wide range of bespoke equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector. Lunchtime finish on a Friday!
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with SolidWorks CAD design experience seeking Design Engineer jobs in Birmingham?
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer preferably with some exposure to designing products that include one or more of the following; sheet metal fabrications; extrusions; castings; mouldings; integration of electrical components.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD is required.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC or HND or Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
- The company work on UK MOD Defence projects so it is a requirement of this role that you have to be a sole British Citizen to obtain the relevant level of security clearance.
The Mechanical Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke equipment predominately for the Naval Defence Sector.
- Salary Guideline of £30,000 to £40,000 depending upon experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Lunchtime finish on a Friday!
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working on marine and naval design for manufacture projects you will design bespoke enclosures of power distribution equipment for marine and naval applications.
- Producing SolidWorks 3D models, general arrangement, detail manufacturing drawings and bill of materials.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team – close interaction with Electrical / Electronic Engineers working on the same projects.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd