£43,000 - £47,000 TBC approx guide only
about 2 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design engineer jobs role £43,000 - £47,000
- Notts multi-national technology business (3000 + worldwide headcount)
- Hybrid 3 days in Nottingham HQ and 2 days work from home
Are you seeking Mechanical Design engineer jobs, Project Engineer job or mechanical development engineer jobs? Are you seeking Nottinghamshire design engineer jobs / Notts jobs with a multi-national technology business (3000 + worldwide headcount)
Key Duties Mechanical design engineer
- For parts design it will range from castings/machined parts, sheet metal design, and injection moulded parts. The design work will also involve managing interfaces with electronic parts (e.g. PCBAs, wiring, connectors) and integration into the CAD assembly.
- Produce 3D CAD models and engineering drawings
- Create rapid prototypes using 3D printing
- Perform engineering analysis such as thermals/stress computer simulations to support design validation.
About you / Your background
- A mechanical engineer, mechanical project engineer, design engineer or senior design engineer
- You will be seeking mechanical design engineer jobs in the Nottingham, Notts, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire region.
- Ideally BEng / Mechanically focused degree in engineering
- Ideally some experience of mechanical design of something that interfaces with electrical (i.e. a piece of machinery/equipment but this is desirable
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This mechanical design engineer jobs role is commutable from Nottingham, West Bridgford, Beeston, Kegworth, Loughborough, Derby, Heanor and Nottinghamshire regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.