£35,000 to £40,000
10 months ago
- Design Engineer jobs role, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role.
- Established and stable engineering / manufacturing business
- Position would suit a Design Engineer or a mechanical background. We are open on sectors for this role. Any specific press / castings related experience would be of interest.
- Up to £40,000 salary depending on experience.
Are you a Design Engineer with experience within the heavy engineering sector?
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer or CAD Design Engineer with good experience of producing 3D CAD models and 2D detail drawings.
- Experience of using SolidWorks and AutoCAD would be advantageous but experience of using similar CAD packages is fine.
- The position would suit a Design Engineer that enjoys a broad and varied set of responsibilities – CAD Design, product testing, providing technical support on products to other parts of the business.
This Design Engineer job will involve:
- Development of new and innovative products for all markets the company works within.
- Producing 3D models, layouts and 2D detail drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Creation and management of bill of materials.
- Close communication between internal departments such as Sales and Manufacturing functions.
- Provide technical support for existing products.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.