£35,000 - £40,000
12 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer, Cambridge £40,000
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the R&D team of a successful manufacturing company. You will be a key part of the engineering team.
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- Experience in mechanical engineering design
- Sheet metal fabrication background
- 3D Design experience
- Ideally 5 years + experience
The Mechanical Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent starting salary + benefits
- Great facility and culture
- A fantastic manufacturing company
- Exciting time to join the company on it’s growth journey
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- New product development from conceptual to production design
- Supporting existing products through problem solving and continual product improvement
- Creating and maintaining technical design files, e.g. drawings, specifications and Bills Of Materials
- Contributing to new product development and product improvement.
This job is commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Neots and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.