ml / 210422-164252
3 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer. Peterborough. £30,000 - £40,000. Agricultural industry.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer from an agricultural, off-highway, yellow goods or heavy fabrication background?
We have a diverse, exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a forward-thinking agricultural company. As Mechanical Design Engineer you will lead the design responsibilities across multiple projects. You will have scope to get involved in all stages of product development, you will be equally happy getting in the workshop proving out designs and testing concept as well as being at your desk working on the CAD software (Creo).
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Happy working on CAD (PTC Creo) as the main part of their role, creating models and high quality engineering drawings for production
- Previous experience in agricultural or yellow goods / off-highway engineering would be highly beneficial
The Mechanical Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, highly profitable company
- This is an incredibly diverse role. You will be given responsibility for the design of both new products and continuous improvement of the current range. You will be a major part of the engineering team where your voice will be heard
- Innovation and driving business growth
- Good starting salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design of new agricultural products and improvements within the current product range.
- CAD design and producing engineering drawings for manufacture
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Bill of materials creation
- Product testing
This job is commutable from Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Splading, Grantham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 210422-164252