Salary TBC approx. Guide
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Dorset based Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role
- Created due to growth
- SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or wider 3D mechanical design engineer packages
Newly created Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role. Are you seeking Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in the Blandford Forum, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Weymouth, Dorchester, Shaftesbury or Dorset regions?
50 headcount business unit so an SME practical pragmatic outlook required. Part of a large 500+ headcount business, they are Brexit proof and can offer incredibly good job security & stability
Your background to be suited to this Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role
- Within 30 miles of Blandford Forum
- Rounded mechanical engineering background
- Strong experience with 3D design (ideally Autodesk Inventor but flexible with AutoCAD, SolidWorks or similar 3D design packages)
- A mechanical design engineer who is well suited to working in an SME where you can see the design changes in a workshop and then amend and work on further design improvements etc.
- Any exposure to machinery (mechanical, electrical/hydraulic actuators and pressure systems) would be beneficial
Salary TBC as it’s a newly created role but we expect £35,000 approx. Rule out if your basic salary expectations exceed £42,000 ;
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: ESBF
This mechanical Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Blandford Forum, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Weymouth, Dorchester, Shaftesbury regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.