Commensurate with Experience
11 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer, Near Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Mechanical Design Engineer job role, Design Engineer jobs role.
- Newly created Mechanical Design Engineer role with a business that is passionate about innovation and manufacturing.
- Mechanical design and build of static and mobile buildings currently be supplied to the NHS alongside construction, civil engineering and defence sectors.
- The company has experienced significant growth through the introduction of new product streams.
- Salary + pension + 25 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Mechanical Design Engineer jobs, Design Engineer jobs for a market leader in the design and build of temporary static and mobile buildings supplied into the healthcare, construction, civil engineering and defence sectors. The business is founded on a passion for innovation and manufacturing.
This Mechanical Design Engineer role is working within a small multidiscipline team where you will get the opportunity to take ownership of complete mechanical design projects from start to finish. This includes interpreting design briefs and providing creative solutions to customer design problems; creating detail drawings for manufacture; liaising with suppliers to source parts; supporting production.
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- You will have previous experience of working within a Design Engineer role within a mechanical engineering environment.
- Any exposure to the design of machined or fabricated parts; special purpose machinery; vehicles; trailers or similar would be beneficial but not essential – a mechanical engineering background is fine.
- Experience of using 3D CAD is required. Creo experience would be beneficial but experience of using other CAD systems such SolidWorks or Inventor etc… is absolutely fine.
- We are looking for a mechanical engineer who can demonstrate the ability to solve engineering problems and communicate well across an engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC, HND, Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Market leaders in the design and build of temporary static and mobile buildings predominately supplied into the construction, civil engineering and defence sectors.
- Most recently they have been working with the NHS to support the national effort against Coronavirus.
- 80 headcount privately owned British engineering and manufacturing organisation that forms part of a larger group of companies.
- The business has experienced significant growth over recent years through the introduction of several new product streams.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
This Mechanical Design Engineer job is commutable from Stamford, Spalding, Bourne, Peterborough, Oakham, Grantham and surrounding areas.