£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with SolidWorks CAD design experience seeking Design Engineer jobs in Leamington Spa, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Warwick?
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer preferably with some experience in the design of fabricated assemblies, sheet metal and laser cut components.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD is required.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC or HND or Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Mechanical Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company design and manufacture a wide range of bespoke equipment for the high performance, motorsport and defence sectors
- Salary guideline of roughly £35,000 commensurate with experience plus benefits.
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design and integration of fabricated assemblies and specialist equipment for high mobility security and defence vehicles.
- Future involvement with other vehicle technology design areas such as performance brakes, mechatronics, motorsport and autonomous vehicle projects.
- Design of new products using SolidWorks CAD and FEA package.
- Delivering sound engineering solutions to meet customer requirements by creation and development of novel design solutions with an emphasis on design for manufacture and reliability.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.