7 months ago
Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role. SolidWorks mechanical design, development and manufacturing projects for nigh mobility security and defence vehicle applications.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with SolidWorks CAD design experience seeking Design Engineer jobs in Leamington Spa, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Warwick?
This Mechanical Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer preferably with some experience in the design of fabricated assemblies, sheet metal and laser cut components.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD is required.
- You are likely to have gained a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship or HNC or HND or Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Mechanical Design Engineer jobs working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- The company Designs, develops and manufactures a range of engineered product solutions for a wide range of vehicle applications including motorsport, automotive, defence and specialist vehicles.
- Broad and interesting Design Engineer role taking new projects through the design stage to production, working closely with prototype machining, development, production engineers and manufacturing teams.
- Salary guideline of roughly £35,000 commensurate with experience plus benefits.
The Mechanical Design Engineer job will involve:
- Design and integration of fabricated assemblies and specialist equipment for high mobility security and defence vehicles.
- Design of new products using SolidWorks CAD and FEA package.
- Delivering sound engineering solutions to meet customer requirements by creation and development of novel design solutions with an emphasis on design for manufacture and reliability.
- Future involvement with other vehicle technology design areas such as performance brakes, mechatronics, motorsport and autonomous vehicle projects.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.