£35,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
This Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role is with a 500 headcount multinational corporation. They have offices in 30 different countries across the globe and are a parent company to eight other businesses. There will be lots of opportunities to further develop yourself and progress within the business here!
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer or Product Design Engineer seeking design engineer jobs in Birmingham or the West Midlands? This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer with strong 3d design experience (they use Inventor but transferable skills from AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia etc. would be fine)
This job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer or Mechanical Project Engineer with experience of 3d design packages (Inventor or AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia)
- The position is focussed on the development of automation and packaging systems so any systems design and machine design experience wold be beneficial. This is a really varied and diverse mechanical design engineer jobs role
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a 500 headcount business and a local employer of choice!
- The business is well established within the market and has an international span of operations (30 countries).
- Competitive base salary likely to be £37,000 - £40,000 (dependent upon experience) + wider benefits
This Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Halesowen, Stourbridge, Shirley, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Birmingham
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd