£24,000 to £25,500
6 months ago
Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembler who is flexible to work on a variety of products.
- Days based, Permanent role, quick to interview, plenty of scope for overtime.
We are seeking experienced Mechanical Assembly Technicians to help support the assembly of high quality engineered products. You will need to have a good level of manual dexterity and be comfortable working with a range of hand tools. Any exposure to following varied assembly drawings / instructions would be ideal.
Salary & Package: £24,000 to £25,500 basic. Overtime at x1.5 rate, premium paid straight away after your basic 37 hours.
This Mechanical Assembly Technician job will suit:
- An individual with previous production and assembly experience who enjoys variety.
- Strong manual dexterity and has used a range of hand tools. We need someone to hit the ground running and takes the initiative to problem solve.
- Attention to detail and appreciates the need to get quality right first time to a high standard.
The Mechanical Assembly Technician job will involve:
- Using hand tools to assembly mechanical products.
- Following a range of technical assembly drawings to build a range if products.
- Ensuring products are assembled to high quality standards.
- Supporting wider areas of the business / colleagues when required.
The Assembly Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment and great team ethic. The business values togetherness and supports one another. SME Team environment.
- Good amount of 0pportunities for overtime.
- Day shift based role – 8am – 4:30pm Mon to Thurs, 8am – 1pm Friday.
This job is commutable from Castle Donington, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.