£9.50 to £11.75 per hour
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembler with a high level of manual dexterity.
- Days based, Permanent role, quick to interview, scope for overtime.
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Assembly Technician to help support the assembly of high quality engineered products. You will need to have a good level of manual dexterity and be comfortable working with a range of hand tools and carrying out bench work. Any exposure to following varied assembly drawings / instructions would be ideal.
Salary & Package: £9.50 to £11.75 per hour DOE. Working hours Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm, 42.5 hours per week resulting in high earning potential. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Mechanical Assembly Technician job will suit:
- An individual with previous production and assembly experience who enjoys variety.
- Strong manual dexterity and has used a range of hand tools. We need someone to hit the ground running after product training and takes the initiative to problem solve.
- Attention to detail and appreciates the need to get quality right first time to a high standard.
The Mechanical Assembly Technician job will involve:
- Using hand tools to assembly mechanical products.
- Following a range of technical assembly drawings to build a range if products.
- Ensuring products are assembled to high quality standards.
- Supporting wider areas of the business / colleagues when required.
The Assembly Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic working environment and great team ethic. The business values togetherness and supports one another. SME Team environment.
- Good amount of opportunities for overtime.
- Day shift based role, guaranteed 42.5 hours work per week to help boost earnings.
This job is commutable from Bourne, Stamford, Spalding
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.