Salary TBC approx. Guide
4 months ago
Mechanical Assembly Engineer
- Dorset based Mechanical Assembly Engineer jobs role
- Created due to growth
- Would suit a rounded mechanical engineer / mechanical technician who wants to grow and get the chance to use some design packages as well as do hands on workshop assembly (so get chance to use SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or wider 3D mechanical design engineer packages)
Newly created Mechanical Assembly Engineer jobs role. Are you seeking Mechanical fitter jobs, assembly engineer jobs or Design technician jobs in the Blandford Forum, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Weymouth, Dorchester, Shaftesbury or Dorset regions?
50 headcount business unit so an SME practical pragmatic outlook required. Part of a large 500+ headcount business, they are Brexit proof and can offer incredibly good job security & stability
Your background to be suited to this Mechanical Assembly Engineer jobs role
- Within 30 miles of Blandford Forum
- Rounded mechanical engineering background
- 60% of your time will be hands on in the workshop – there is then some paperwork to do, taking notes when products/systems are being tested. You will also Microsoft Office to update results
- Any experience with mechanical, electrical/hydraulic actuators and pressure systems, pipes, useful but just rounded mechanical engineering is fine
- Any exposure to test rigs and tooling would be handy
- Any experience of design engineering packages would be useful but they are happy to train
- We want a practical, rounded mechanical engineering technician
Salary TBC as it’s a newly created role but we expect £25,000 - £28,000 approx.
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: ESBF
This mechanical Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Blandford Forum, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Weymouth, Dorchester, Shaftesbury regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.