£19,000 - £21,000
over 1 year ago
Precision fitting / assembly focused position, working on a range of engineering components within the aerospace sector.
Salary & Package: £19,000 to £21,000 basic + OT + Clear scope to progress and earn more. Occasional afternoon shift work but predominantly a day based position. Premiums paid for any shift work.
This job will suit:
- Hands on, Mechanical Assembler / Fitter who is capable of building and assembling precision engineered parts / assemblies.
- A dexterous individual who has worked within a precision engineering environment / aerospace manufacturer.
- Used a variety of hand tools / measuring equipment.
The job will involve:
- Bench Fitting – assembly of finished components and deburring.
- Inspection – Using Micrometers etc to self-inspect finished parts. Training will be given if required.
- Reading and working to engineering drawings.
- Working to production related targets and supporting the wider team where needed.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Permanent position with opportunities for overtime available.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825