Dependent on experience
4 months ago
Materials Scheduler, Lincolnshire
- Scheduler, planner, buyer, materials controller or working within a similar role.
- This position will focus on ERP/MRP processes, you will need experience of this.
- Modern, state of the art, clean, well-organised office and manufacturing facility.
- Opportunity to join a business with a track record of developing their people – plenty of headroom to progress into a more senior role.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days) plus all bank holidays.
This MRP Materials Scheduler job will suit:
- A Materials Planner, Buyer, Scheduler or similar with experience working within an ERP/MRP system.
- The business are looking to move away from more traditional forecasting tools (Excel) and develop a new system which this role will help focus on moving forward.
- Someone with experience working within a Manufacturing, Production or Engineering environment would be ideal.
- Above all else someone with a can do attitude with an eagerness to learn, you will go through a very well structured induction and training process.
The MRP Materials Scheduler job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturing business (roughly 250 headcount) with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Scheduler to join a business with a track record of developing their people and there processes – they are upgrading there systems and will be implementing a brand new MRP system.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The MRP Materials Scheduler job will involve:
- Forecasting, analysis and scheduling work generated through the use of a modern ERP / MRP system.
- Working closely with the procurement team and manufacturing in order to process deliveries for production material as well as managing stock levels.
- Being able to build strong relationships with key suppliers, able to achieve on time delivery dates for business critical parts.
This MRP Materials Scheduler job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe, Worksop and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.